Reviews

I hope you have enjoyed looking around the new website. Please do leave a comment in the box below if you have been happy with images I have produced for you in the past. Many thanks,

Fran Kennedy Founder of Photo-Call

11 thoughts on “Reviews

1. Dominic Witherow

Fran, your photographs never fail to impress. Having taken photos of our children from only a few months old, your work has given us a beautiful record of them growing up, really capturing their characters and personalities. Your photos are excellent!
    Thank you so much and we very much look forward to seeing more.

Regards
    Dominic

2. Tara Bicker

Fran has been taking our family photos since our daughter Emilia, was still in the womb!

The photos are always beautiful and natural . She always manages to make Emi to laugh out loud and she really looks forward to her annual birthday photo shoot.

Fran’s sessions are reasonably priced and this allows us to have an annual record of our daughter growing up.

Thanks Fran!

3. amy

I had some photos taken at my daughter’s nursery they are beautiful and really capture her personality in the photos they are beautiful and thank you so much x x

4. Jason & Katie

Not only were the wedding photos amazing, but Fran was such a pleasure to have around on the day. She was great at engaging with our guests (especially the little ones) and getting the best possible pictures out of every situation.

She has an enthusiasm and delight for finding good spots to take photos, and was bubbling with excitement at one point during the day about the light as the sun started to set. This was very infectious, which was great especially after having posed for hundreds of photos! We would recommend Fran to anyone :)

5. Andrew & Mandy

Fran was a breath of fresh air!
    I hate having my photo taken but she made the session relaxing and fun for me and my husband. The photo’s are as lovely as photo’s could possibly be when they have me in them! …he wants to do it again with a bigger group … maybe we will – thank you. x

6. Catherine Clark

Fran! Really thrilled with our family photos showing off my pregnancy bump! It was lovely the way you captured Sophie’s fun personality! We cant wait for our new addition so you can photograph all four of us! Would highly recommend.

7. Tami

Brilliant pictures… what’s so amazing is that you take our awkward, unsmiling boys and make them look like they are relaxed and happy and just mucking about at home… that’s just pure genius. Thanks again.
    Love Tami.

8. Christine

We have known Fran for over three years now and wouldn’t ask anyone else to take our photos! The sessions are great fun and the pictures beautiful. Fran took our wedding photos in 2012 and everyone commented on how natural they are. Fran put everyone at their ease and no-one felt posed. We’re looking forward to our next photo session soon!

9. Katie & Steve

We were so pleased with the great pictures Fran took. She is friendly and professional and knew how to get the best shots of Baby Harry, who was only a few months old. Thanks very much Fran for our lovely first pictures as a family.

10. Linda Denny

Fran has taken photos of my children as babies and toddlers, as well as general family photos and she has also attended important family functions to record special occasions for us. I do not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for a reliable and reasonably priced photographer. Fran will do exactly as you ask and her photos are always very natural and candid. She knows what works and our family are thrilled with the results. I personally would not ask anyone else to do my photos. Thank you Fran, from all of us!

11. Helen Handford

We’ve just received our photos and we’re so impressed, thank you! You had a very difficult subject with a 2 year old that WOULD NOT sit still but you captured some amazing shots which are a perfect representation of her cheeky personality. We shall see you again next year to see what you can manage when the pair of them are running around!
    Thank you so much, Helen & Marc.